Supervision - to whom and why
Supervision offers a professional working with people (manager, coach, advisor, etc.) the opportunity to:
raise awareness of personal reactions to their work and deal with what they do not hear, see or feel or allow themselves to experience better understanding of the client, the client system, the relationships and dynamics between stakeholders.
Supervision is a systemic process where the influence of a person with his/her tasks to an employer and vice versa are focused.
Objectives of the supervision are the following:
1. finding solutions to complex situations, including in client work, in teams, in the organisation.
2. mental health of the employee, including prevention of burnout
3. creating, developing and maintaining a healthy work culture
4. shaping professional identity
5. supporting lifelong learning